Where to drink the best cup of coffee in Seattle ?
Seattle, Washington is located in the Western part of the USA. Seattle is famous for coffee roasting and coffee drinking. Most inhabitants in Seattle love coffee.
They may drink up to two cups a day. Seattle is renowned for its unique coffee culture. It is home to internationally renowned coffee providers. Moreover, there are several independently owned coffeehouses in Seattle.
This guide will help you to know where to drink the best cup of coffee in Seattle. If you want to drink coffee at an internationally renowned coffee shop, here are some of the places to go.
Best places to go
- Starbucks Coffee, Starbucks Reserve Store: It is in 1st Avenue, 1305, next to the Von's 1000 Spirits. Another Starbucks Coffee shops are located on 2nd Avenue, in 4th Avenue and in 5th Avenue. If you are on Pike Place, the Starbucks coffee shop is at Pike Place, 1912.
- Seattle's Best Coffee.
- Tully's Coffee.
In Seattle, you can find many independently owned coffeehouses. In most coffeehouses, coffee cupping or coffee tasting is available for free once a week.
Some of the best picks in the city
- Top Pot Doughnuts: Top Pot Doughnuts coffee houses are located in downtown Seattle and Bellevue. They have sold the best coffee in Seattle, with doughnuts, since 2002.
- Sugar Bakery & Café: It is located in 1014 Madison Street, between Yoshino Teriyaki Fast Food Restaurant, and the Vietnamese Restaurant Pho Saigon. Sugar Bakery & Café sells bakery, pastry and coffee.
- Espresso Vivace: Espresso Vivace is renowned for their ability to make great latte coffee. To drink the best latte coffee, go to any Espresson Vivace coffeehouses in Seattle or in Capitol Hill. You can try the Espresso Vivace coffeehouses in Seattle at 532 Broadway East, or on 227 Yale Avenue.
- Monorail Espresso: For the best espresso coffee, go to any Monorail Espresso coffee shops in Seattle. You can marvel at the way a barista makes your espresso. For the best espresso coffee, go to 510 Pike St, Seattle, WA. It is open every day from 06:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
- Café Allegro: Café Allegro is also among the best coffee shops for espresso café. Coffeehouses can be found in many parts of Seattle.
- Café Weekend: The coffeehouse is located in Hiawatha Place South, 851. It is open from 08:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m. from Monday through Saturday, and from 09:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m. on Sundays. Wi-Fi is available at the coffeehouse.
- Pike Place Chowder: For a good taste of Americano coffee, go to Pike Place Chowder. It is located at Post Alley, 1530. It is open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- Honor Society Coffee: Melrose Avenue, 1531. The opening hours are from 08:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.
- Storyville Coffee: 1st Avenue, 1005 next to the Kids Centre. Open from 06:00 to 05:00 on weekdays, and from 07:00 to 05:00 on weekends.
Where to stay in Seattle?
Find an accommodation in Seattle by visiting the website of an online travel agency like Opodo. As a part of the ODIGEO group, Opodo cooperates with many tour operators and hotels in many countries worldwide, including Seattle, Washington. Book your flight and hotel through Opodo, and make the most of your trip to Seattle.